My business listing is already there, how do I edit it?
What to do if your business is already listed:
Don't worry there is no need to add it again, just follow this simple Step-by-Step guide on how to claim you business listing.
1) Register with Malmesbury.com. Only if you are a registered member can you edit your details.
2) Login to the Website.
3) Browse to the category where your business is listed, or type the name of your business into the search box.
4) Once you have located your business, click on the name of your company. You will now see different options inside a grey box. Please click on the link named CLAIM.
5) Once you have clicked on the claim link a new window will appear asking you to type a message. You can make this as long or short as you like, but please keep the message relevant to your business so that the moderators can authenticate your claim.
6) Click the button labelled CLAIM LISTING.
7) Please allow 24 hours (or less) for our moderators to check the claim. We have an authentication process, which will confirm that you are the owner of the business. After the business has been authenticated as yours, we will move it onto your account, where you can add / amend / remove your details.